Ohana Real Estate Investors is seeking a Product Marketing Associate to own and drive our product and marketing communications across our organization. The Product Marketing Associate will play a key role in driving collaboration across the organization.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
What you will do:
- Build out our core product marketing assets and identifying the right technology and partners that help bring our real estate products to life.
- Be a key voice as we launch Ohana Realty, supporting a new critical business offering and its go-to-market plan
- Drive ongoing collaboration with sales team and design marketing assets and collateral that both reflects and complements our sales process
- Design and execute our email marketing strategy to help drive pipeline movement
- Drive discovery and growth of our business via platforms such as direct mail and print advertising
- Coordination with our CRM administrator to ensure information flow regarding prospect and client behavior
- Act as a liaison to the broader team on the development of promotional materials
- Be an active member of the marketing team, developing our overall strategy and driving growth for Ohana overall
- Cultivate relationships with outside agencies, freelance and vendor partners to support our efforts
What will you bring:
- 3-7 years of experience, ideally in a sales marketing or account management role.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or marketing.
- Experience with luxury brands and/or high net worth target audience a plus.
- Track record of getting things done, while displaying calm under pressure.
- Strategic, creative, and critical thinking.
- Good taste in music and puns
What you will get:
- The opportunity to be a digital pioneer in the luxury real estate space, utilizing the digital basics as well
as emerging technology
- A key role in launching our residential brokerage arm, Ohana Realty
- Be part of a small but critical team with dedicated resources to build a leadgeneration engine.
- A small, but nimble organization with expertise across the entire real estate cycle, from investment to development to asset management to sales.
- A creative and collaborative environment with a hunger for people who are hungry- for snacks and for performance.
This position is located at our corporate headquarters in Redwood City, CA and reports to the Vice President of Marketing.
Ohana Real Estate Investors is a hospitality-focused investment, development, and management group. We are a passionate team energized by finding new ways to create value, continually seeking to raise the bar. We believe that the best approach is a collaborative one, pooling diverse perspectives across six key areas: asset management, development, investments, fund management, sales & marketing, and finance & administration. Our deep and broad expertise supports our commitment to realizing the full potential of our properties and serving the best interests of our investors and partners.
Our portfolio currently includes Montage Beverly Hills, Montage Deer Valley, Montage Los Cabos, and Maravilla Los Cabos, as well as properties under development in Kauai, HI and Healdsburg, CA. In addition to owning individual properties and communities, Ohana’s portfolio includes select debt investments against luxury hospitality properties.