Ohana Real Estate Investors is seeking an Event Marketing Associate to help build our event marketing capability. The Event Marketing Associate will play a key role in bringing our company and real estate to life for our clients.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
What you will do:
• Launch and execute our in-market event strategy, shaping experiences that connect our sales team, prospective clients, and owners to our multiple projects in engaging and relevant ways
• Support the launch Ohana Realty and its go-to-market plan
• Collaborate with field sales team to design, measure, and support local & on-property events, creative, and experiential elements
• Build the infrastructure to support lead capture and engagement at events
• Develop influencer relationships to support event content
• Identify, structure and execute on relevant partnerships that compliment our brand and experience
• Be an active member of the marketing team, developing our overall strategy and driving growth for Ohana overall
• Cultivate relationships with outside agencies, freelance and vendor partners to support our efforts.
What you will bring:
• 3-5 years of experience, ideally in event or experiential marketing/planning.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or marketing.
• Experience with luxury brands and/or high net worth target audience a plus.
• Track record of getting things done, while displaying calm under pressure.
• Strategic, creative, and critical thinking.
• Good taste in music and puns.
What you will get:
• The opportunity to be a part of an organization that is pioneering marketing strategy in the luxury real estate space.
• A key role in launching our residential brokerage arm, Ohana Realty
• Be part of a small but critical team with dedicated resources to build a lead-generation engine.
• A small, but nimble organization with expertise across the entire real estate cycle, from investment to development to asset management to sales.
• A creative and collaborative environment with a hunger for people who are hungry- for snacks and for performance.
This position is located at our corporate headquarters in Redwood City, CA and reports to the Vice President of Marketing.
Ohana Real Estate Investors is a hospitality-focused investment, development, and management group. We are a passionate team energized by finding new ways to create value, continually seeking to raise the bar. We believe that the best approach is a collaborative one, pooling diverse perspectives across six key areas: asset management, development, investments, fund management, sales & marketing, and finance & administration. Our deep and broad expertise supports our commitment to realizing the full potential of our properties and serving the best interests of our investors and partners.
Our portfolio currently includes Montage Beverly Hills, Montage Deer Valley, Montage Los Cabos, and Maravilla Los Cabos, as well as properties under development in Kauai, HI and Healdsburg, CA. In addition to owning individual properties and communities, Ohana’s portfolio includes select debt investments against luxury hospitality properties.