Ohana Real Estate Investors is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to build a scalable platform for digital marketing across our many brands and properties. The Digital Marketing manager will play a key role in driving the overall marketing strategy for a high-velocity organization.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
What you will do:
• Own and drive our owned digital platforms for Ohana Real Estate Investors and our associated properties and projects, including Ohana Realty, Twin Dolphin, Maravilla, Montage Residences Deer Valley, Montage Residences Los Cabos Residences, and Montage Residences Healdsburg.
• Be on the launch team for Ohana Realty, building out a new core business offering and its go-to-market plan
• Develop and execute our strategy for emerging technology that supports residential sales, including but not limited to VR, AR, and Animation technology
• Develop and direct a digital advertising strategy (Search, Social, etc.) that supports lead generation for our sales team.
• Develop and drive the analytics framework to measure marketing performance and ROI
• Build an SEO strategy that supports our overall marketing strategy and discoverability
• Identify opportunities to drive scalable marketing initiatives that drive growth and customer acquisition
• Be an active member of the marketing team, developing our overall strategy and driving growth for Ohana overall
• Cultivate relationships with outside agencies, freelance and vendor partners to support our digital efforts
What you will bring:
• 7-10 years of experience, 5-7 of which is relevant digital marketing experience, including managing digital advertising campaigns.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or marketing.
• Experience with luxury brands and/or high net worth target audience a plus.
• Track record of getting things done, while displaying calm under pressure.
• Strategic, creative, and critical thinking.
• Good taste in music and puns
What you will get:
• The opportunity to be a digital pioneer in the luxury real estate space, utilizing the digital basics as well as emerging technology
• A key role in launching our residential brokerage arm, Ohana Realty
• Be part of a small but critical team with dedicated resources to build a lead-generation engine.
• A small, but nimble organization with expertise across the entire real estate cycle, from investment to development to asset management to sales.
• A creative and collaborative environment with a hunger for people who are hungry- for snacks and for performance.
This position is located at our corporate headquarters in Redwood City, CA and reports to the Vice President of Marketing.
Ohana Real Estate Investors is a hospitality-focused investment, development, and management group. We are a passionate team energized by finding new ways to create value, continually seeking to raise the bar. We believe that the best approach is a collaborative one, pooling diverse perspectives across six key areas: asset management, development, investments, fund management, sales & marketing, and finance & administration. Our deep and broad expertise supports our commitment to realizing the full potential of our properties and serving the best interests of our investors and partners.
Our portfolio currently includes Montage Beverly Hills, Montage Deer Valley, Montage Los Cabos, and Maravilla Los Cabos, as well as properties under development in Kauai, HI and Healdsburg, CA. In addition to owning individual properties and communities, Ohana’s portfolio includes select debt investments against luxury hospitality properties.