Ohana Real Estate Investors is seeking an Analyst to join the Asset Management team. The Analyst will be a key resource, providing reporting at the property and portfolio level and creating presentations to better inform the team. Responsibilities include value preservation and enhancement of individual assets to maximize value of our portfolio.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- Research and provide market analysis related to markets in which assets are located. Includes market knowledge of hotel location, product, positioning, competition, supply and demand. Identify trends and opportunities in the competitive market. Maintain up to date documentation of all factors including demographics and changes in supply and demand
- Prepare accurate and timely standard reports, including:
- Monthly and quarterly property financial performance summaries. Analyze and identify trends
- Capital expenditure reporting
- ROI analysis and scenarios for a variety of projects
- Investment memos for capital projects
- Labor analysis and benchmarking
- Analyze hotel monthly profit and loss statements; understand reasons for variances
- Review and summarize annual budgets; assist team with establishing and documenting the annual asset management plan
- Conduct expense benchmarking analysis
- Participate in special projects, that may include evaluation of properties/markets for acquisition among other recurring and non-recurring events
- Build out our core product marketing assets and identifying the right technology and partners that help bring our real estate products to life.
- Be a key voice as we launch Ohana Realty, supporting a new critical business offering and its go-to-market plan
- Drive ongoing collaboration with sales team and design marketing assets and collateral that both reflects and complements our sales process
- Design and execute our email marketing strategy to help drive pipeline movement
- Drive discovery and growth of our business via platforms such as direct mail and print advertising
- Coordination with our CRM administrator to ensure information flow regarding prospect and client behavior
- Act as a liaison to the broader team on the development of promotional materials
- Be an active member of the marketing team, developing our overall strategy and driving growth for Ohana overall
- Cultivate relationships with outside agencies, freelance, and vendor partners to support our efforts
Desired Experience & Skills
- Consulting experience, data analytics, and presentation building
- Undergraduate degree - hospitality management, accounting or finance related a plus
- 2-5 years of work experience - hospitality industry and/or asset management experience a plus, but not required
- Strong level of attention to detail required
- Strong excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a small office environment
- High energy, charisma, integrity, and strong, focused work ethic
This position is located at our corporate headquarters in Redwood City, CA and reports to the Vice President of Asset Management.
Ohana Real Estate Investors is a hospitality-focused investment, development, and management group. We are a passionate team energized by finding new ways to create value, continually seeking to raise the bar. We believe that the best approach is a collaborative one, pooling diverse perspectives across six key areas: asset management, development, investments, fund management, sales & marketing, and finance & administration. Our deep and broad expertise supports our commitment to realizing the full potential of our properties and serving the best interests of our investors and partners.
Our portfolio currently includes Montage Beverly Hills, Montage Deer Valley, Montage Los Cabos, and Maravilla Los Cabos, as well as properties under development in Kauai, HI and Healdsburg, CA. In addition to owning individual properties and communities, Ohana’s portfolio includes select debt investments against luxury hospitality properties.